US$99
US$70
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$70
Arden Star Hotel(Sacramento)
US$107
US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$115
US$110
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe executive loungethe arden fair malldiamond memberbusiness triplobby barfront desk staffsacramento areawould stay here againshuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness centerbed was very comfortablefreewayconferencedowntownkeybellman
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Everyone was so nice to us. The rooms are nice and well appointed. The facility has a nice gym.
The only thing that drives me crazy is trying to find it! I could see it from the road but couldn't get there, even when I was returning the next time. Once you are there you are very much at home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are just fine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Thank you for a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you'll join us again soon, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Big thumbs up to the staff in this hotel. I've stayed there over a dozen times in the past 2 years and have never had a complaint on the service side. Good restaurant and bar food options. This hotel is in need of an update however. You can find water spots on the ceilings in some rooms and peeling corners on paper etc. The bed linens are new and the beds are comfortable but the surroundings are looking a little shabby. Still my go to Sacramento hotel if I need to be out in the Arden area. Just need to have your expectations set for great service and clean, but not updated.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for a great review! We apologize if we did not live up to your expectations. We are looking into the issues you mentioned, and can assure you they will be addressed. We hope that you'll join us again soon so we may make up for the challenges you faced last time. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Just ok. Free parking. Check -in was extremely fast and friendly. The lobby and bar area are nice. Nicer Hilton furnishings and fixtures but the elevators and hallways and my bathroom (419) all seemed nicked up and worn. Not dirty, just have seen better days. There was exposed Ethernet cables strung along the hallways which made the place feel cheap for a Hilton. Ice is on even # floors while every other floor has Ice AND soda machines. That's a bit annoying. The pool is small and the hot tub is large, both open until 11. A no frills pool area. Kinda sad really....California pool areas should have life around them, plants, trees, something. They don't have in-house laundry services which I thought was odd. I rarely use those services but this time I really needed an outfit washed (not dry cleaned) and they were unable to help. I would stay here again for a one or two night business stay. I wouldn't stay here if I wanted to treat myself.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Thank you for your review! We apologize if we were unable to live up to your expectations. We want to note that the ethernet cables showing in the hallway were due to an upgrade to our internet system to better benefit our guests! We apologize for any unpleasantness this may have caused you. We hope that you'll join us again soon, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

We had a fine experience at the Hilton Sacramento. The staff were welcoming and efficient; the room looked like many other Hiltons. Everything worked (and this is non-trivial). Parking was easy and free. The hotel served our needs perfectly. We needed to stay overnight in Sacramento, but weren't doing anything there the next day.

What confuses me a bit about this hotel is the location. The hotel is not close to the airport, but isn't close to downtown either. The hotel is surrounded by office parks and warehouses, but I don't see them as provided that much business. There is a mall down the street.

Anyway, nothing to complain about here, but also nothing to draw me back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We apologize if we were unable to exceed your expectations. We hope that you'll join us again soon so we may make up for any short comings from before. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Lukewarm baths do the job, but they just aren't quite like a nice, hot, relaxing bath. That's what this hotel is like: adequate but nothing stellar. I've stayed here half a dozen times, mostly because I'm a Hilton Honors Gold/Diamond (I go back and forth between the two designations). I like my points. I'm sure there are other hotels that are nicer but I want my points. And I'm not going to stay at the Red Lion or the Doubletree (both in the area) if I can help it.

There is nothing particularly special about this hotel. Everything is average. I'm actually puzzled by these 'stellar' reviews that I see. The location is good but twice now they have forgotten to pick me up in their shuttle at the designated time. I've had screw ups by the desk staff on almost every stay. And by the bell staff, too.

The food isn't anything great. The facility is dated (big time).

If you have average expectations, this hotel will not let you down. That's about the best I can say about this Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We apologize if we did not live up to your expectations. We hope that you'll allow us a chance to make it up to you. Please join us again soon, so we may show you the world-class service we pride ourselves on. We look forward to your return, and serving you again!