My wife and stayed at the Ink House 9/2-9/4. Location was good in that it was between St. Helena and Yountville, and bad in that it was not walkable to anything of interest and really diffcult to get out of and head north due to heavy traffic. The rooms were very clean, recently painted, and had newer bed linens/coverings than your typical B&B. Room size was a little better than average for B&B. From the road, the outside looks tired, and could use a good power washing. I'm an early morning person, so breakfast starting at 8:30 was way too late for me. Not a bad place at all to stay, but compared to the Maison Fleurie in Yountville at the same price point, not nearly as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is a gorgeous 1884 National Historic Registry Mansion on four acres and surrounded by world class wineries and vineyards in the heart of the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and AAE Travel Pte Ltd so you can book your Ink House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ink House Bed And Breakfast
- Ink House Hotel St. Helena