It has been a few year. We stayed in a Lawnview Alcove Room which is very close to the restaurant and main lodge. I believe the room has been renovated recently. The step down room with a nice sitting area, fireplace, terrace with the lawn view and super cozy bed. Service is great, resort ground is really nicely kept. They always have fresh apple, ice tea or lemonade in the main lodge which is a nice touch. We had one dinner at the restaurant, the chef's menu is to die for…. A true Michelin 3 star dinner experience! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort