2,040 results
All reviewsthe grillgolf coursehiking trailstennis courtsbeautiful resortnapa valleycroquet lawntop notchworld classguest servicesbusiness meetingfrench laundrywood burning fireplacefirst rateover the toptucked awayworth every penny
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I can only recommend this place! It is a beautiful very family friendly hotel! We have only encountered the most welcoming staff! All our wishes were fulfilled within seconds. We all loved it and were sad to leave!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ChristianeW293
PatrickNayrolles, General Manager at Meadowood Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christiane W,

It brings me great joy to read of our staff providing such welcoming service! I am delighted you were able to enjoy the estate with your family, hopefully creating lifelong memories along the way. There is no need to be sad- we look forward to welcoming you and your family again!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I have been to many , many hotels and resorts across the world .

Meadowood simply excels- at everything it does .

The rooms are SPECTACULAR. I have never been so delighted at checking into a room in a hotel in my life .

The amenities , From the tennis courts to the amazing croquet lawn and the spa are quite simply amazing .

But best of all is the personnel . Each and every one of them with a unique ability and talent of making you feel not only welcome but part of the resort , to the point that you will never want to leave.

I am looking forward to my next visit to this palace in Napa Valley and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anybody .

Five star - not high enough . I’d give 100 stars if I could .

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank camster66
PatrickNayrolles, General Manager at Meadowood Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear camster66,

As well-traveled as you are, I am thrilled your experience with us was so memorable! It is delightful to read of your enthusiasm for our amenities, all of which allow you to immerse yourself in the Napa Valley way of life. The Meadowood Spa is certainly a highlight of the property, as our all-suite concept allows you to steam, relax and restore- while never having to leave your personal, private suite.

My favorite comments to read are always about our exceptional staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Best place I have ever stayed in the Bay Area. I will definitely recommend to friends as well as to my colleagues for their events/ meetings. I would recommend to make sure you have an agreement with Genentech as numerous meetings are held every year for different departments.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PatrickNayrolles, General Manager at Meadowood Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear ls0lis,

A personal recommendation is the ultimate compliment, especially an experience you deem worthy of sharing with those who are closest to you. We have a longstanding relationship with Genentech on which we place a very high value. We are grateful to you and your colleagues for your continued confidence and support. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again, whether for business or a personal holiday!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Amazing stay at the beautiful Meadowood resort in St. Helena. Extremely comfortable, well-furnished rooms with more than all of the special touches of a 5 star resort. Excellent service all around (front desk, bell staff, Croquet instruction, meeting room staff).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Elizabeth P,

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest caliber of hospitality and it is a pleasure to read of your memorable stay and the quality of service that was provided. Croquet is a longstanding tradition at Meadowood. I am always so happy to see our guests in white attire and enjoying this highly entertaining sport. I’m glad you had the opportunity to play. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The hotel is a beautiful, private location close to some great wineries. Their cardinal sin, however is not having a pool open in the middle of Summer. The alternative they offer is PAID ($50/person) access to Health Spa Napa Valley. Given the hubris the resort exhibits about service, the least they should do is offer this free with some complimentary drinks for the inconvenience of not having a pool on property.

A good alternative is Solage or Carneros Inn who both have functioning pools to combat 90+ degree weather.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ryan G
PatrickNayrolles, General Manager at Meadowood Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Ryan G,

Thank you for your most recent visit to Meadowood and for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is very important to us and I was disappointed that we were not able to touch base while you were still on property. I am sorry that you were not made aware of the pools prior to your arrival. Unfortunately, since your contact information was not provided through Expedia, we were unable to reiterate that the pools were under construction. We have been vigilant about posting information on all external websites, including Expedia, as well as our own website about our pools being closed as we do not wish to disappoint any of our guests. We have had instances, however, where guests do not see this information on OTA platforms and because these platforms do not share guest contact information we are unable to reach out in advance of arrivals. In addition to posting information online, we have contacted every single guest for whom we have contact information to make absolutely sure they are aware of our construction prior to arrival. I am sorry we did not have this opportunity with you. I have written to you privately to express my sincerest apology that your time with us was not as you had hoped. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Meadowood.