Good Nite Inn - Salinas
Laurel Inn & Conference Center(Salinas)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotwire.com
US$159
US$143
Courtyard
All reviewsgoodnite inncheap hotelplace to sleeproom rateshort drivefelt safenice staysalinas areaantonialodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good place for an overnight stay while on a road trip. We dealt with both Antonia and Chris and both were very nice and helpful. Our room was clean and big with a bed, tv, and bathroom. No fridge or microwave but for the price you can look past that. Will definitely stay again if ever in town.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GNISAL, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is outdated but the rates are low. The room was so so, what I would expect for the price but a strange thing happened during my stay. I was walking back to my room after dinner when I saw a seemingly drunk guy with glasses standing in the middle of his doorway smoking a cigarette in nothing but his boxers. I tried not to look but it could not be helped. He wasn't rude or anything but he clearly had no regard for the hotel's designated smoking areas. This made me feel uncomfortable and I do not think I'll be staying here again. Smoking in a non smoking area is bad enough but in nothing but underwear? Come on! On a positive note, the front desk staff are nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest, I want to apologize for the issue that you had. Have we have been notified we could have addressed the issue immediately. We do not accept such behavior like this. I do hope you would try us again in your future travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed her for valentine's day weekend. Antonia at the front desk checked us in. She was very nice and friendly and told us about the area and where to eat some good tacos, they were very good. Thank you Antonia, we will be back in a few months.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stay here quite often. Previously, I had little problems with the cleanliness of the tub. I brought it to Chris's attention. He got it resolved immediately. I have not had any issues since. The staff, Chris, Hector and Berlin, is why I keep coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GNISAL, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you Lori for your review. We always look forward to having you stay with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I want to thank Chis for always accommodating and always greeting us with a big Smile and being super nice and helpful. Also the room are very clean nice and spacy THANK YOU CHRIS for all your help and Good Nite Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and I will share your comments with Chris and our other GSR's. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you again.