“Just Friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We gathered for a belated Birthday Dinner at B J's and the weather was so nice we ate on the patio. Our waiter was awesome, very attentive and lit two heaters for us. We will return soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Ok to be honest have eaten here before and everything was great.But this last place was a joke at best .Our waitress kept disappearing and could not be found .Service was so slow and sporadic my sons hamburger was cold and oozed red stuff fries cold .My aunts tacos were awful also cold tortillas were dry .My meal was ok a salad .So left puzzled from great food and service one day to the worse next time .

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Pleasant and friendly server. Served promptly as he was made aware of our movie time. Spinach salad was mediocre, bacon component almost non-existent so poor value at $9.50. Soup of the day, corn chowder, had starchy corn and was not warm. I could make better at home in a few minutes. My wife's tri-tip sandwich was more generous but pricey. I would pass on this establishment in future.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Nice spot for lunch or dinner
Very clean. Decent prices with good service. Large menu. Will go again.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We went as a group for lunch our drink orders were quick but our food orders were about a 40 min wait. The place was really dead with only a few patrons. Initially we had plenty of time for lunch with friends but because they took so long we ended up having to eat quickly. And my burger was WAY too salty and I did not want to say anything as we had waited so long already. Our server was nice. Just the wait time was too long.