“Awesome way to burn off some steam”

SB Raceway Indoor Karting
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an Indoor karting track
Reviewed 6 January 2015

This little raceway inside a warehouse is outstanding. The carts are fast and safe. The staff was excellent and treated the teenagers that I was with like rock stars. We had an amazing experience and will definitely return.

2  Thank Rusty O

Reviewed 2 September 2014

It was a great experience for me and my two daughters. Fun place to spend the evening in. Greats music and video games. I enjoyed the racing and my daughters loved the air-hockey table. Buy at list two races. The have better deals on two three or even five races. You'd want to do at-list two. Ask the employees to give you pointers. The more you know the more fun it is.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I ddint think i would like but I do.. they run specials during the week for 10 bucks a lap..one is really enough..they are gas powered.. and surprisingly hard..but fun.. i took my sons 12 and 13 they loved it.

2  Thank trish m
Reviewed 27 June 2012

These karts go FAST! So get ready to race! It's a hell of an experience, and by the time it was over, I was very tired (in a good way).

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great Kart track. The karts are fast and the track is lots of fun to drive, even more fun when you learn proper technique and can yank the karts around some of the turns wide open. Good prices, head sock and helmet are provided as well.

3  Thank LVI56