“"Race your cars with love ones..."”

SB Raceway Indoor Karting
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an Indoor karting track
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Now this is definitely a place you would want to take your children too for fun time. It's truly fun, fun, fun. Best of all, it's a place whereby family of all ages can join together and have lots of laughs.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Went in with my two teen girls. My daughters had a great time and so have I. The girls were new to Go-Karts so the cashier placed them with a group of new racers. I have raced a few times before, in other facilities, so I was placed in a race with six other good races. I had 3 races. Came in 4th in the first race (out of 6), 5th in the second (out of 8) and 2nd in my third race (out of 5). Between the racing, video game and air hockey table, we spent just over a couple of hours and had a great time. One of my daughters and I became members. We'd come again - loved it.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 6 January 2015

This little raceway inside a warehouse is outstanding. The carts are fast and safe. The staff was excellent and treated the teenagers that I was with like rock stars. We had an amazing experience and will definitely return.

2  Thank Rusty O
Reviewed 2 September 2014

It was a great experience for me and my two daughters. Fun place to spend the evening in. Greats music and video games. I enjoyed the racing and my daughters loved the air-hockey table. Buy at list two races. The have better deals on two three or even five races. You'd want to do at-list two. Ask the employees to give you pointers. The more you know the more fun it is.