“Fast Fun”

SB Raceway Indoor Karting
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an Indoor karting track
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I came here with my cousins for my birthday. I had an awesome time racing my cousins. The go-karts have a good speed for my needs.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We have been here several times a year, but the last visit was very disappointing. The two employees "watching" the race kept going into the office or were talking to each other and not seeing that people were stopped on the track or even going backwards at one point.
My kids had the unfortunate luck of racing with another group of kids. One of the other kids was pushing people into the walls or crashing into people constantly and all they did was wave a yellow flag, I guess expecting EVERYONE to slow down. They don't seem to be concerned with safety anymore.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

speed race cars are fun and fast. You could race and have fun with the whole family. Race the clock see how fast you can get around the track.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Now this is definitely a place you would want to take your children too for fun time. It's truly fun, fun, fun. Best of all, it's a place whereby family of all ages can join together and have lots of laughs.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Went in with my two teen girls. My daughters had a great time and so have I. The girls were new to Go-Karts so the cashier placed them with a group of new racers. I have raced a few times before, in other facilities, so I was placed in a race with six other good races. I had 3 races. Came in 4th in the first race (out of 6), 5th in the second (out of 8) and 2nd in my third race (out of 5). Between the racing, video game and air hockey table, we spent just over a couple of hours and had a great time. One of my daughters and I became members. We'd come again - loved it.

1  Thank Jim S