“Favorite Indian Restaurant in the Area”

Delhi Palace-cuisine of India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 April 2018

You can either order off the menu, or go with their buffet. Both are very good, although I tend to prefer the menu since there are some of my favorites that rarely show up in the buffet. The service is always very friendly and efficient, and the value is good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went to meet up with friends. Good service and the food is good. Price is also very reasonable. We had the buffet and there were several vegetarian options although only a few for vegans. Food is good and the atmosphere is ain’t hectic.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I'm in this area only once each year and never fail to make time to visit this wonderful restaurant. The food and service are superb.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I love Indian food. We had the buffet. Great choices - meat and vegetarian. Food was fresh and hot. Definitely recommend Delhi Palace.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I was in town visiting my daughter and she was in the mood for Indian food. (Her family isn't that adventurous, so she hadn't had it in a long while.) That sounded good to me so we looked up some restaurants and decided on this one. Neither of us had been here, but so happy we found this gem. We chose to do the buffet, which gave a lot of variety to choose from - even tried some things we had never had before. It all looked and tasted delicious. The service was very good. My daughter works not too far away, so she said she will definitely make this a regular stop on her lunch break. I will definitely come back when I am in town.