See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I had to book the hotel at the last moment. The price was high for the things provided. In addition, I got a very bad internet connection in my room, which was a real bummer. The only good thing is it is close to mall and bart station.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rahul P
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I will share your comments appropriately with our team.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

From the outside the Inn looks very good! It looks inviting! We came here late in the evening after a flight from the Netherlands! The guy at the reception was friendly but he wasn't very motivated!
Our room was big, clean and modern!
The only critical note was the wall in our room, it was clear that this wall was broken before and they fixed it, but not in a nice way!
It was the first thing you saw when you walked in the room!
But hey, it was probably only this room, and the rest of the room looks good! So I would definitely stay here again, when I'm looking for a place to sleep close to the airport!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our friendly hotel, our clean big rooms and the exterior and interior of the hotels. I’m pleased we could satisfy you. We’ll take your comment regarding the broken wall into consideration as we change and improve. Nothing is more important than satisfying guests, and I’m so pleased we could satisfy you.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I had read reviews about the place being noisy due to traffic but we decided to take our chances. The noise didn't bother me at all. The room was clean and basic. The shower was difficult as it sprayed out onto the floor very easily but that would be my only complaint. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The place is located less than a 10 minute walk to the BART station so it's super easy to get to downtown SF. Free parking on site felt safe and the neighbourhood felt clean and safe. Staff was accommodating when we requested to check out a day in advance of our original booking due to a change of plans. Would recommend this hotel to others if you're looking for budget friendly lodging in the SF area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
BayHillInnSanBruno, webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. I’m glad you had a pleasant experience and would recommend us to others. We take real pride in the property and hope it shows in everything we do. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was a decent place to stay while visiting San Fran. The community was friendly and we felt safe walking to the BART station to take the train downtown. The walk was about 10-15 minutes. The front counter staff were friendly and even allowed us to check out a day early with no penalty. Don't worry we checked out early to get a head start on our next journey and we also seen everything we wanted to see there. The rooms were clean, the shower was a bit messy and sprayed everywhere but it wasn't the end of the world. I noticed a lot of complaints about the notice in other reviews and to be honest it was loud but I brought a fan with me and turned it on at night it easily drowned out the voice of traffic and we slept with no troubles. I'd stay here again and also recommend it to others.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m very pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms, and friendly staff. I apologized about the voice of traffic and you have to reply on the fan which you brought.. I am glad you had good sleep. Management was informed about the comment on outside traffic noise and requested to do something. I am glad you will recommend us to others, and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

A basic, clean hotel very near SFO. Bring your ear plugs, as traffic is loud in the early evening and hotel is under flight path. Rooms have microwave and fridge. My big drawback was there was no way to make coffee in the room. I always bring instant and it would have been great if only cups were supplied. The office personnel gave us a couple of cups and saved my morning. (and my husband who is scared of me until I get my coffee)

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far from the street as possible. Wifi available, but at slow speeds. Bring your own coffee and cups.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we did not exceed your expectations. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.