“Lots of choices”

Spiral Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 172 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Bento boxes are reasonable. One thing that bothered me was when they took away the sushi combo plate because they gave us more pieces than what we ordered. We didn't know that was the case so I took a piece to eat and suddenly the server grabbed the plate to remove the extra pieces. I though because it was their fault, they could have let us have the extra pieces but they removed it and I really don't know what they did with it. I hope they didn't serve this again to other customers! I would hate to be given pieces removed from somebody else's plate.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

炸軟殻蟹 (soft shell crab)
烤魚下巴(hamachi Kama)
甜蝦(Amaebi)

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had a California Maki roll (6 pieces) for $4. It was very filling for someone with a small stomach. There's ramen, sashimi, sushi and bento boxes. Benton boxes are about $11 and ramen is around $9. Desserts are between $3-6. Very good value and good service for good Japanese food!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

They are an excellent value and have good food. Their sushi is excellent. Bento boxes are good. Their food is very consistent food

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite Japanese Restaurant in Bay Area (near SFO). There are so many dishes to choose from the menu. We started monk fish liver, the lamp chop, fried soft shell crab and the sweet shrimp (the head was doubly fried to be very crunchy). Rita pretty much took care of us and told us what to order whenever we came.