US$199
Residence Inn
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$156
US$149
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

LiA Hotel(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
US$105
US$176
Americas Best Value Inn(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
US$140
US$120
Hotels.com
Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$161
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

All reviewsfront deskcookiesgreat hotelbusiness centerpotatoesgreat valuereasonable pricetaco bell next doorrooms are modernwafflesfree breakfastshort driverecommend this hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendlymany choiceslocation was perfect
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The night shift guy on 06/07/2018 night was terrible, non professional, and very mean with arrogant attitude. The facility was old and the toilet was making a lot of noise at night. We could not sleep and called the front desk around 2am. The guy on duty came with an unpleasant attitude, saying no room to change and no solution to fix it. Simply shutting down the water supply you will not be able to use the restroom, and the noise is still there. We further complained to seek a solution, then his solution was to terminate our stay and force us check out at 3am midnight. That person was so mean, not professional at all. Avoid this hotel at all costs!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Generalmanager251, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and as per our discussion this morning, your room was complimentary for last night.

This issue obviously occurred way after your check-in, so unfortunately this was unpredictable since it was fine when you checked in. However, the issue was fixed after your checkout.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and your room was complimentary.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Have stayed here dozens of times over several years, Always clean good sized rooms at a competitive price. Easy access to 101. Friendly staff. Check in and check out are very quick and easy. Free breakfast and parking.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

et me start by saying, I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the last 6 yrs, as well as my team. The hotel is clean, and the staff is always nice. Now to the reason I gave this hotel only one star.

The GM Perry...who wouldn't give me his last name, was the RUDEST manager I have ever debt with. We made a mistake when reserving 8 rooms for a big track meet. I normally book rooms with two adults and two teens. When a booster member booked the rooms, he left off the two teens in each room. When we checked in, it was not mentioned, nor was it a problem. When we came down to go to a team dinner, I was asked to write all names down in all rooms. When I did, I was told we would have to pay an extra $10 per occupant per room. I wanted clarity, because we never had this issue before. I asked Perry to clarify if the $10 was per occupant or per occupant over the two that was booked, and asked to see the hotel policy of charging $10. This is when he began to over talk me. He asked why I was arguing, and why we only booked two adults in each room. I told him it was a mistake, and in was not arguing, but rather clarifying their policy. I asked him print out the policy, and he said I could print it out myself, and don't ask again. He told me if I continue arguing with him, he would kick myself, athletes, and families out the hotel. I reiterated in the calmest voice I could, I was only clarifying their policy, and how much the extra charge would be. He threatened again, and I was in no position to move my entire team and families. I then asked him what he needed from me, as I was done. When he looked at all the rooms, the extra charge was a total of.................$30.00. REALLY, all the threats, all the posturing, all the back and forth for $30.00.
When I looked at the other reviews here on yelp, it all made sense. This is not Perry's first time threatening, and being rude to customers. I assume the only reason Perry is still the GM, is because it is a franchised establishment, which is independently owned. I was so disappointed in our stay, and Perry absolutely ruined our view of this establishment. I really hope no one in the future has to deal with Perry and his rude and threatening disposition

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Generalmanager251, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Managers are always called Rude and Threatening or whatever you like to call when he or she enforces the policy of the Hotel.

You've already mentioned some correct and some incorrect statements in this review and why I asked you to correct all the issues. I will let the guests reading this review decide for themselves.

NOT putting the correct number of people on your reservation also creates an issue when there is a fire at the property. Also registering guests so that we know who to give to give keys to.

Safety & Security will never be compromised at this Hotel. I will never hesitate to do my job no matter what you call me.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This hotel is clean, well appointed and great value for one's travel dollar.

Traveling as a single person I am always very aware of my surroundings and any potential safety issues. I do not know if my room assignment was random, but I was given a room on the first floor which faced out onto the hotel lobby. This was an extra measure of security which I think all hotels should adopt if they have rooms in a similar position.

The room was very nicely appointed, newly renovated, extremely clean and quiet.

The front desk clerk, Lawrence was hospitable and directed me to a great eatery, The Kabul, which I had been planning on eating in - a hop, skip and jump (if jumping is your thing!) from the hotel. Don't miss this Afghan restaurant if you enjoy tasty and interesting food.

Great hotel for a great price -

Room Tip: Ground floor - quiet and easy access.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo