US$139
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
US$170
US$134
US$125
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hotel Miramar(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Always Inn San Clemente B&B(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$178
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
US$350
US$340
Hotels.com
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseocean viewwedding venuebreakfast staffthe general manageri highly recommend this hoteloatmealparking garagecomplimentary breakfastliving roombreakfast roomsitting areafront desk staffwould stay here againshort driverooms were very cleanfresh fruit
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I rented 4 bedrooms they were beautiful queen the staff was very helpful and polite I would highly recommend this hotel to all of my friends and I would say here again my son is at Camp Pendleton and I would stay here when I go to visit him

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy G, Guest Service Ambassador at Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you mom198505 for providing such an amazing review on our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were here for the wedding you attended. Hope to see you again soon when you come to visit your son!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Each and every staff member who we came into contact with treated us with helpful courtesy and made us feel welcome and important. They operate as a cohesive, supportive family inviting you to enjoy your stay in their home. We adore San Clemente and the Hampton Inn staff.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016

It was a pleasure staying here. I enjoyed the complimentary accommodations, convenience of services and cleanliness of the venue. I felt welcome by the hotel staff and they were very helpful in assisting with questions about the town.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I arrived late in the evening but was greeted with a smile and assurance that my room was ready. My son was graduating from boot camp that weekend and the close proximity of the hotel to the interstate was a plus to lessen the commute time. The beds and pillows are super comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy G, Guest Service Ambassador at Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you johnpJ7182AJ for providing such a wonderful review regarding your stay. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay while visiting your son at Camp Pendleton. I love that our hotel is so close to the base. It's only 2 exits away. We hope to see you again next time you visit your son.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The rooms were beautiful along with the view, overall great experience. Friendly staff. Great value priced for the location. I definitely recommend you check into this hotel. Centrally located between many sightseeing areas.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you nicealex77 for staying with us and reviewing our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful suites and that it was a great location for you. We are close to some great sight seeing areas like the beaches, San Diego, San Juan Mission and other great places does put us in a great location. If your ever back in San Clemente we do look forward to seeing you again.