“Amazing authentic homemade Mexican ”

Las Palmas Mexican Seafood
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in San Dimas
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Best Mexican food I have had outside of Mexico. Made fresh to order. Had fish soup to die for. Enchiladas were amazing made with chopped seasoned chicken instead of the usual shredded tasteless found in most Mexican restaurants. In town on business and have been back twice. Will go again.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

We used to come here quite often when my daughter was living at home. She was a vegetarian and liked to get there vegetarian enchiladas. I have had some good meals here and some not so good meals. I won't order their Carne Asada because it is filled with gristle. I hate that. Most of their other dishes are good and they are relatively inexpensive.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

This is not a terrible Mexican food place, it's just not very good either. We went in on a Saturday night and we were the only ones there. That should have been our first clue. The salsa was bland and I have sissy tongue. I ordered the enchilada & tamale plate & my wife ordered the taquito plate. The rice & beans were pretty good - the rest, not much flavor. I also ordered a hard beef taco instead of the $2.50 soft taco & they charged me a $1.00 upgrade fee for frying my tortilla & adding cheese, lettuce & tomato. I also ordered a cup of pasole & you guessed it - bland. Like I said, not terrible, but not very good either. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The food was good, service was excellent & restaurant very clean. I have eaten better Mexican but if I am in town again I will likely go back. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Las Palmas has really good service and food. I had the enchiladas and asked them to make with verde sauce (they told me no problem). The server was very friendly and checked on us several times throughout meal. I would go there agin.

1  Thank fool4travelin