“my favorite yoga place in San Jose!”

Downtown Yoga Shala
Ranked #2 of 12 Spas & Wellness in San Jose
Reviewed 27 December 2011

This is the ONLY place I go for my Yoga! The instructors are great--Amanda is my favorite. I get my "zen on" here!

3  Thank kat2kool

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Visiting family for a week, I couldn't imagine abandoning my regular yoga practice. After some research, I decided on this yoga studio and I could not have been more happy and nourished. The atmosphere is rich, simple, soulful, and inviting. I found the staff really friendly and the teachers very competent in their teachings. What I appreciated about this studio is its emphasis on the spiritual benefits of yoga, not just the physical aspects like some gyms. By the end of the week, I considered this my second hOMe :)

3  Thank Austin_Traveller