All reviews large desk area major complaint during rush hour westfield mall comfortable bed fridge and microwave little things nice pool extended stay free breakfast freeway gym rates
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights moving the kid back to college. The location is fine if you want access to the Westfield mall or that general area. The area seems to be pretty safe and clean but traffic can be pretty busy, at all times it seems. The units are clean and quiet as well. I guess my only issue would be the dated décor which is most apparent in the kitchens. In all, nothing major negative or positive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Norma R, Manager at TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Chigurhanton,

We want to thank you for staying at the Towneplace Suites by Marriott in San Jose/Cupertino and filling out a survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while in such an important visit. I'm glad you were able to visit Santana Row and Valley Fair, they have a lot to offer and just a few minutes away. Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you in your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Got in late from GA and needed somewhere close to SJC so we could get up early and go to the Winchester Mystery House (which is near hotel too). Hotel was clean & had nice furnishings/decor for our family of 3. Breakfast was a nice bonus and of course my daughter loved the Belgium waffle maker, they even had Nutella!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I am working in San José CA for several months....regular hotel not a good option for me....my wife found the Marriott Town place suites in Cupertino.....wonderful place....very friendly and helpful staff....excellent location off the freeway....free breakfast....gym....nice pool.....barbecue grills....plenty of parking.....full kitchens.....cheaper than a hotel for me.....daily cleaning.....very clean place......

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The room was decent, albeit a bit small, but the location was really challenging. There is no light at the turn in and it's
In between two major intersections. Leaving or arriving during rush hour is a pain as cross lanes of traffic is nearly impossible.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric D
Management response:Responded 31 March 2017

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay. I understand how frustrating it may be when trying to exit our hotel during rush hour.
I do hope you can keep us in mind for your next visit to the area.

Best regards,
Sherry

Reviewed 26 March 2017

First off very hard to find..small sign. Very clean well decorated rooms. It is very urban so there is no place to walk or get fresh air.

My major complaint is the breakfast.. same hot food every day..fried egg and sausage. Packaged plastic type muffins ( same flavors every day). This is a hotel meant for longer stays ..why would the hotel not offer a variety,?? I don't even eat pork.

So the little things matter and the hotel is not making an effort to provide excellent service to their guests. The disappointment stays with you.. very turned off by the brand now.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business