All reviews large desk area major complaint during rush hour westfield mall comfortable bed fridge and microwave little things nice pool extended stay free breakfast freeway gym rates
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed some noisy places in my life. The Queen Mary has famously thin walls since it was designed to have an engine running. I've stayed next to the breakfast room at a Disneyland area hotel with screaming running kids. I've stayed in some nasty city hotels. Nothing I've ever experienced could have prepared me for TownePlace San Jose. There is something fundamentally flawed in the constitution here. Every footstep, every door opening and shutting would not only reverberate through the entire place, the walls would literally shake. This was constant. It sounded like a construction zone. There's no chance of sleeping here. If you are a business traveler who needs their rest, avoid at all costs. Otherwise, the rooms are lovely and the staff great. Unfortunately I could never recommend this palace to anyone who wants any sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry L, Manager at TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Jwilkis,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your noise issues. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to San Jose.

SHERRY LEUNG
Sales Manager
TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino
sherry.leung@marriott.com
408-984-5903

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The rates are high so I used Marriott points to stay here. Nice, conveniently located hotel, right off of the 280 highway. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. The staff seems to be efficient and very pleasant.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights moving the kid back to college. The location is fine if you want access to the Westfield mall or that general area. The area seems to be pretty safe and clean but traffic can be pretty busy, at all times it seems. The units are clean and quiet as well. I guess my only issue would be the dated décor which is most apparent in the kitchens. In all, nothing major negative or positive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Norma R, Manager at TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Chigurhanton,

We want to thank you for staying at the Towneplace Suites by Marriott in San Jose/Cupertino and filling out a survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while in such an important visit. I'm glad you were able to visit Santana Row and Valley Fair, they have a lot to offer and just a few minutes away. Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you in your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Got in late from GA and needed somewhere close to SJC so we could get up early and go to the Winchester Mystery House (which is near hotel too). Hotel was clean & had nice furnishings/decor for our family of 3. Breakfast was a nice bonus and of course my daughter loved the Belgium waffle maker, they even had Nutella!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I am working in San José CA for several months....regular hotel not a good option for me....my wife found the Marriott Town place suites in Cupertino.....wonderful place....very friendly and helpful staff....excellent location off the freeway....free breakfast....gym....nice pool.....barbecue grills....plenty of parking.....full kitchens.....cheaper than a hotel for me.....daily cleaning.....very clean place......

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business