“They pay attention to the small details, too”
Review of Sushi Infinity

Sushi Infinity
Ranked #604 of 2,334 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Not until I had miso soup at a Japanese restaurant that didn't do it right did I realize that good miso soup needs to be savored. Sushi Infinity did a good job with the miso soup. The bento box was delicious. The tonkatsu was moist, not cooked to death. Some restaurants are haphazard with the lettuce in the bento box. Not here. The leaves were cut to an appropriate size so I didn't have to cram large leaves in my mouth. My side order of mackerel was very tasty and artistically presented.

Looking around I could see that they pay attention to details here in this ordinary looking restaurant.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great sushi and wonderful staff. We only come in once a year but they always remember us! The all you can eat menu is a great deal if your hungry!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

sushi here are mediocre. nothing to be crazy about. The worst are the waiting staff. Most of them are rude and wont even pay attention to your needs.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is hands down the worst sushi experience I've had in my 10 years of eating sushi. They waited a half hour between each round for the all you can eat sushi, never once came to check on us in between rounds (drink refills, etc.) and the quality of the sushi was mediocre AT BEST. This place is garbage, never EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, go to Sushi Infinity.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Was looking for something quick and easy. Ended up getting quick, easy, AND delicious. Did not give the buffet a try, but what I ordered from the à la carte. Wonderful experience. Would go back again.