“Great Vietnamese food! Good value for money!”
Review of Pho Cong Ly

Pho Cong Ly
Ranked #780 of 2,334 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 21 November 2016

San Jose is the mecca for Vietnamese food given the large Vietnamese population! The city is full of Vietnamese restaurants. We visited this restaurant that is close to the SJSU campus and was walking distance from our hotel in downtown San Jose. The place was full of young people, mostly students. Friendly service. Good choices. Pho was clearly the most popular item, going by what I could see everyone eating. The portions was large and well priced. Enjoyed our meal. The spring rolls were good too.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Probably one of the better one I ate in San Jose. Good that it opens at 9am even on Sunday. For Asian like me who get sick of the American breakfast would be a good restaurant to solve your urge ! Good service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

In San Jose for the week and got really sick! Needed some pho to get through and it really hit the spot! I'm sure it would have been even better if I was feeling well.

Great customer service! Unheard of for many Asian restaurants! Great extensive menu! Didn't see the thicker wide noodles that I like for pho, nor did I ask but I absolutely loved everything we had! Pho, oxtail soup, and the spring rolls. Only reason why I'm not able to give a 5 star is because there's no boba in the smoothie :( and no three color dessert. Otherwise everything was great!

We drove about 20 minutes from Cupertino and it was definitely worth it!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Have to try seafood pan fried noodle and rib eye steak with garlic fries. Right now, they have promotion of buy 4 steak dinners and pay for 3 only (lunch or dinner)