“Great place in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chi P
“Great place in a great location”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was a last minute trip and we were lucky to find this rental. The location is close to major freeways, restaurants, and most importantly, a park for my toddler. I traveled with my wife and daughter, brother, and sister and this place was spacious so we did not feel crowded. The bedrooms were nice but wished there were brighter lights in the main bedroom. The patio was great to enjoy our morning coffee. The park was within short walking distance and had a surrounding trail that was approximately .5 miles - great for jogging! This place was great for our family and very convenient. We would definitely come back and stay there if it is available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Can hear neighbors using bathroom/showering.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
9 Apr 2015
Thanks for the nice review. We appreciate your feedback on the bedroom lighting. We have added brighter lights to that room. Have a great 2015!

- Robert & Shelly
susanhaug...
“This is a nice, clean condo close to the airport.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I needed a place to stay in San Jose and knew nothing about the city or this part of town. The condo was nice and clean which was important to us. The thing is, I thought I had rented a house, not a condo because the ad says "home". It ended up being fine, but it was a surprise. There was a small patio and it could use a little TLC and a good sweep. The kitchen had what we needed and served our purpose well. The bathrooms were nice. There are three bedrooms, all with double beds/maybe queen. It was nicely furnished and comfortable. The area itself was mostly Asian and there were alot of Asian retail establishments. I mention it only because it was different than where I live. We went to the Super Market thinking it was a grocery store and it was very foreign to us with all asian foods... we didn't find what we are used to so we drove a little further to Berryessa and found a Safeway. The condo complex was fairly quiet. This area is not an upscale or vacation area, but was fine for what we needed it for. I also noticed that people weren't really that friendly in the area, which I found odd. It seemed very safe and there is a park close by which had alot of neighborhood folks and kids in the evenings. I would recommend this condo as a place to stay, not as a destination or vacation place. The property manager was helpful and responsive which I appreciated.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;