“2nd time stay”
Review of Hilton San Jose

Hilton San Jose
Ranked #9 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed here because of my Rock n roll 1/2 marathon and both times enjoyed staying there. Its a nice hotel and great for the price. Unlike other hotels in the area they offer queen size beds. Cant stand doubles they are so small and you cant even turn if you are sharing. Next time I do the 1/2 marathon in San Jose I will most likely stay again. Breakfast was delicious except they ran out of bacon :(

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We always appreciate hearing back from our valued customers about their stay with us. Thank you for your participation in the Rock 'N' Roll marathon. This is a great event for the City of San Jose. I was so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Gary Hageman / General Manager / Hilton San Jose

Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is the most run-down Hilton I have ever stayed in. Stained grout in the tile floor, mildew in the bathtub tile grout. And it's LOUD! With the planes flying into the airport, the incredibly loud ice maker down the hall, and the yells and TV noise coming in from next door, I'm not sure how I'd be able to sleep without ear plugs. Definitely won't be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping oversights and assure you this is not typical of the guestroom experience. We will insure that this room gets some additional attention. We are planning a guestroom renovation within the next 12 months. I think you will be quite pleased with our new look. While our location is very near to the San Jose International Airport, we generally experience minimal noise from aircraft flying overhead. Again my apologies for a less than favorable stay and we hope you might reconsider Hilton in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I would look at other options in the downtown San Jose area. The hotel is in need of updates. Poor shower water pressure. Shower curtain should have been replaced months ago. Gym equipment needed maintenance. Not what I expected for $400+/night

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank erezjg
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank your for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us and we share your comments with our entire team. I apologize for the guestroom oversights and will insure these items are addressed. We are planning a hotel renovation within the next 12 months. I think you will be quite pleased with our new look. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My room was clean. Happy it had a refrigerator and even a nice view of the tiny pool.
It was 80+ outside so decided to hangout at the pool. Their pool was heated. Felt like a hot tub which they also had. Didn't lay out long since the pool was not refreshing to get into.
Checked out the hotel restaurant. Loved it!! The wait staff extremely nice, food was delicious, and the beer was cold.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that were able to take advantage of our great weather. Thank you for dining in Affinity and for your kind remarks about our service team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The only disappointment at the San Jose Hilton was my downtime in the room. The desk chair and the occasional chair were both below standards the desk chair was hard and lumpy the occasional chair was also hard no lunch though but not very comfortable. This may seem minor but after a long day it was nice to sit and read

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us and we share your comments with our entire team. I apologize for the issue with the chairs in your guestroom. We have already begun to replace the lounge chairs in many guestrooms and will be completing the project with our upcoming renovation. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.