Aloft San Jose Cupertino(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$259
Aloft.com
AC Hotel by Marriott San Jose Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$244
US$220
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$268
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$294
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$379
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$276
Staybridge.com
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$221
Hotelpower.com
1,288 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungeparking garageroom servicebusiness tripattending a conferencedowntown areaper dayeasy accesslight railenjoyed my staytech museumthe room was nicesilicon valleyaffinityeventvalet
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is the most run-down Hilton I have ever stayed in. Stained grout in the tile floor, mildew in the bathtub tile grout. And it's LOUD! With the planes flying into the airport, the incredibly loud ice maker down the hall, and the yells and TV noise coming in from next door, I'm not sure how I'd be able to sleep without ear plugs. Definitely won't be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping oversights and assure you this is not typical of the guestroom experience. We will insure that this room gets some additional attention. We are planning a guestroom renovation within the next 12 months. I think you will be quite pleased with our new look. While our location is very near to the San Jose International Airport, we generally experience minimal noise from aircraft flying overhead. Again my apologies for a less than favorable stay and we hope you might reconsider Hilton in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I would look at other options in the downtown San Jose area. The hotel is in need of updates. Poor shower water pressure. Shower curtain should have been replaced months ago. Gym equipment needed maintenance. Not what I expected for $400+/night

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank erezjg
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank your for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us and we share your comments with our entire team. I apologize for the guestroom oversights and will insure these items are addressed. We are planning a hotel renovation within the next 12 months. I think you will be quite pleased with our new look. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My room was clean. Happy it had a refrigerator and even a nice view of the tiny pool.
It was 80+ outside so decided to hangout at the pool. Their pool was heated. Felt like a hot tub which they also had. Didn't lay out long since the pool was not refreshing to get into.
Checked out the hotel restaurant. Loved it!! The wait staff extremely nice, food was delicious, and the beer was cold.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that were able to take advantage of our great weather. Thank you for dining in Affinity and for your kind remarks about our service team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The only disappointment at the San Jose Hilton was my downtime in the room. The desk chair and the occasional chair were both below standards the desk chair was hard and lumpy the occasional chair was also hard no lunch though but not very comfortable. This may seem minor but after a long day it was nice to sit and read

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us and we share your comments with our entire team. I apologize for the issue with the chairs in your guestroom. We have already begun to replace the lounge chairs in many guestrooms and will be completing the project with our upcoming renovation. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Staff at arrival were very helpful. Breakfast fast was great so were the staff. Concierge is as helpful in identifying local attractions and dinning. Roos were cleaned promptly and properly. Request for taxi service was promptly addressed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate hearing back from our valued customers about their stay with us. I was very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.