“Weekend review”

Hampton Inn San Marcos
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in San Marcos
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Overall the hotel was decent I mean the staff at the hotel made this day better than the actual room and better than a complementary breakfast. I will say they could’ve done a lot better on the breakfast To at least accommodate people that don’t eat pork but I’m not going to complain because they didn’t even have to do that but they did anyway so overall I would rate this trip a 3.7 out of 5.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diego_Esmay
sansmhx, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hello Diego_Esmay,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your stay experience. I appreciate your concern regarding the breakfast with your dietary restriction. For the complimentary breakfast, we rotate on daily basis the three hot items that are served. I will see consult with our breakfast hosts to ensure that we are setting our menu rotation properly. We appreciate your feedback regarding our staff. Please feel free to reach out to us and let us know the areas that we can address to help us improve our guest's stay experience. Thanks again for your feedback.

David Chang

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The first hotels I look into whenever I plan to stay outside of my city are Hilton owned properties. I appreciate the consistency of the products and services offered. Love the free breakfast and coffee.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The usual Hampton experience Clean, freeway close, easy parking, nice pool etc Staff is very eager to please I did not realize it was so close to the local light rail system as well as Cal State San Marcos

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Excellent customer service! Clean & comfortable room! Our request for early check in was accommodated. The staff was friendly. The wedding venue was 5 minutes away so the location was very convenient. I wish we had more time to discover San Marcos but time did not allow that. I would definitely return to this location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Good location with many nice restaurants close by. Stay here every month when we’re in town. Amanda at the front desk is a very good and nice employee who has helped me out many times. Has a hot tub and very nice pool ‍♀️. Great exercise room too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Staybridge Suites Carlsbad
#25 of 37 in Carlsbad
6.1 km away
Comfort Inn Escondido San Diego North County

Been to Hampton Inn San Marcos? Share your experiences!