“I love this place”

Add it.
Quickly
Ranked #14 of 15 Coffee & Tea in San Mateo
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I absolutely adore this place. They have a really great selection of bubble tea, and they will even mix and match whatever flavors you want. I personally get green tea and peach! Their chicken bentos are to die for. I always stop by here whenever I am in San Mateo, and since it's always busy I'm sure other people do the same!

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Came here with friends for some bubble milk tea. The place has a regular and a large size. You can get milk tea both cold and hot. The tapioca pearls were fresh and yummy. They use real red beans, not powder flavor.

Fun atmospher, late night gathering place. Extensive menu with snacks, but we did not get to try any.

Date of visit: January 2013