“You'll get your money's worth!”
Review of The Pantry

The Pantry
Ranked #28 of 449 Restaurants in San Mateo
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I've been going to the Pantry since the 1980's when they were first on El Camino Real. Their new place is bigger and has tons more parking. I get the same thing when I go there, the Truck Stop Special with fries. I've been ordering it for so long that I usually just sit down and a few minutes later it's brought to me along with a bowl of housemade soup. It's a massive hot sandwich that will definitely fill you up. But on the weekends I'll usually have breakfast instead. Breakfasts are also huge and you have to try their hash browns with grilled onions. But what makes them taste so good is the seasoning they sprinkle on top after its put on your plate. Owners and staff are great people.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Family owned and that serves good food for a great value. This place reminds me of the old fashioned stores ( Five and Dime) that used to serve great breakfast/lunch meals that I enjoyed with my mother when out shopping in the mall.

Well worth the stop to eat here !!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Great meals for a good price. The meals are large and tasty. On Sunday's its quite busy but during the week there is enough space and no waiting line. Service is good and so friendly. I would recommend this nice place

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Looking for a fast, delicious and reasonably priced breakfast? The Pantry is the right spot for you. I like that they serve rice on request.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

A family owned and run breakfast / lunch restuarant that serves great food with great prices, open 7 days a week cloese at 3pm. great burgers, omlettes, skirt steak.

Date of visit: August 2015