“Fun Place to Eat”

Ranked #36 of 431 Restaurants in San Mateo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

A bit expensive but the hamburgers are delicious. My only complaint is that you have to get out of your booth (and we are no spring chickens anymore) to put all the condiments on your hamburger. I almost ate it plain because I was the furthest from the entrance.

Best of all was the bacon -- lots of it and nice and crispy. One of our group ordered a chocolate milk shake. It was delicious (though she gave me only a sip). Wish I had thought to order one.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We are lunch here. It has a old diner, burger joint feel and menu. There are many burgers to choose from besides the other usual hot dogs and sandwiches. I had the avocado burger and sweet potato fries. It was excellent. The milk shakes looked good. They also have beer and wine. I would recommend this restaurant if this is the type of food your looking for.

1  Thank drwsurf
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Had delivery from Door Dash. Order was perfect & arrived hot. Second time & again very happy with service. Will use again. Thanks

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Awesome Burger the way you want it, with dressing bar, the way it should be!!? Shakes are from heaven and more...............

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Jeffrey's has the best balance of quality and price of any burger place in San Mateo. I like them very rare, so I can tell that they use high-quality beef. For pick-up orders, they cook the fries the moment you arrive, so they are never limp or cold. The condiments are fresh and crisp. My favorites are the crunchy dill spears.