“Good Pho friendly service”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #17 of 239 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I went here with a business friend who eats here regularly. The service initially was slow but once we ordered, the pho arrived promptly.
The seafood pho was good and the beef pho as well.
The accompanying sprouts, peppers, lime wedges, and basil were a bit stingy, used to more

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

The food at Pho Viet was amazing. The location is a bit strange on the docks but once you're inside it's lovely. We got a booth and my pho ga was really good. Portion sizes were just right. My boyfriend ordered barbecue chicken bun which (he said) was really good as well. Sadly the service was not as good as the food and they took my bowl away and slapped the bill down on the table while my boyfriend was still eating his meal which came off as a bit rude. We never have high service expectations when we go to a cheaper Vietnamese place but this raised some questionmarks. Either way, I don't want to complain because the price was really good for the quality of the food and I would certainly recommend it to others and would definetely go again if I'm ever back in San Rafael.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Love the cubed steak lunch/dinner!
My kids love this place and they are not easy to please.
Consistently good.
Nice people.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My friend and I stopped here after hiking for hours on the coast. Both he and I thought our entrees were really tasty, and we both had two different shakes with tapioca - they were great and we both could have gone for another!... Also noted by both of us is that that staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. Clean restaurant. Would definitely go back if in the area, and will continue to think about the meal and shake...

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This little restaurant in an out of the way location is wonderful. It is everything people are saying and more! The food is fresh, authentic, delicious and the Pho is fantastic. I am still dreaming about that wonderfully satisfying steaming bowl of noodles....I could eat here everyday. If there is a line to get in, trust me it is worth the wait. The staff are welcoming and the food comes out very quickly. I am trying to figure out when I can get back to San Rafael...