“Love the Cajun Food! I went with the Gumbo my wife with the muffaletta it looked good!”
Review of Bourbon St

Bourbon St
Ranked #62 of 160 Restaurants in San Ramon
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

The place is not fancy but very comfortable! My wife liked the muffaleta I enjoyed the gumbo I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

When in the area we always drop in for the made to order hot Beignets and coffee. Coffee is made New Orleans style (if you have been to the 'Cafe de lat Nuit' by the river in New Orleans you know what I mean)

We have dined at Burbon St many times and NEVER have been disappointed by the quality of the offerings from the Cajun, PoBoy and Burbon Street signature dishes, And if your preference is American selections you can choose from the Vegetarian Selections, Fresh Salads Signiture Cold & Hot Sandwiches and Double Decker Panini's.

Our favorates include the Andouille Sausage and Chicken Gumbo, Cajun Jambalaya, Muffeletta and Cajun Pulled Pork Sandwich.

Some morning we come in and enjoy the fresh made to order Beignets covered with powered sugar with several cups of New Orleans style coffee. In the afternoon or after lunch we have enjoyed their mouth watering Sour Cream Apple Pie.

Prices are very reasinable for the quality and the amount of food served. We are eating our way through the Cajun, PoBoy and Bourbon Street Signiture menues,

It's a family style restaurant where one orders at the counter then the food is brought to you hot from the kitchen to your table. Informal. We were told that catering and deliver are available

Want to receive emails on weekly specials? Email bourbonstdeli@aol.com

1  Thank Alohakaua