“Mexican fix ”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in San Ramon
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We were craving for some some-what healthy Mexican food and it was near where we were doing our shopping!

Still the good old chipotle with generous portion and amazing guacamole!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Visited this place once on my visit to San Ramon. Great mexican food and the quantity is just right. Slightly expensive but still value for money.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This Chipotle has fast and friendly service. I have been going here from a few years and they do a great job.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I've been to several Chipotle locations and it is this one in San Ramon that sets it apart from all the rest. It seems to be busy every time I visit and for good reason: THE SERVICE! I enjoy the outdoor patio and visiting with others. The food is always good in my humble opinion and satisfies my hunger every time. In fact, I always bring home most of my order because the portions are generous and I can't finish. I would say the location is central to San Ramon's busy area and right next to the freeway off ramps. The only thing I'd say to the negative is the noise of the traffic when you sit outside can take away from the quietness you might expect. However, this is the fault of the city planner, not Chipotle. Overall, I will be a repeat customer as long as this place is open!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Chipotle is a very good choice if you want fresh, tasty Mexican style food. Simple menu, cafeteria style service with somewhat reasonable pricing makes for a quick meal. This Chipotle is rather large and has reasonable out door seating - good thing too because at lunchtime, the indoor has all the ambiance of an indoor swimming pool!

Date of visit: October 2015