“Excellent Thai Food”

Ranked #50 of 734 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Been here many times, never had a bad experience. All the dishes I have tried are excellent. You can order at different heat levels, choose wisely!!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I'm sure people from my city (Dubuque, IA) will say this is the best thai restaurant. To me it is ok. Not bad. I'm sure a lot of people here will say good. The price is really cheap given it is Santa Ana area. I had pad thai and thai tea for $12. What a steal!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

It's in a shopping area, unassuming is a good word for this place. They didn't even have the lights on when I came in around 12pm. They do have lots of natural light coming through the windows but it's a very black resturant. Serve was fine, but not Sweet. Food was fine, good portions and flavors. Prices are good, too. I'd come here again for a hurry meal but not for a fun one.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

When it comes to Thai food I'm a snob and this place didn't disappoint.

Had the coconut soup and then the green curry chicken. My friend had the drunken noodles with beef.

Service was awesome too.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Our first time to George's and wow it's amazing and seriously cheap for La! The Tum yum noodle bowl is HUGE and the southern fried chicken and rice are my W favs!