Sushi a go go
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is a very good, casual, small outdoor sushi restaurant in the Santa Barbara Harbor. The miso soup is excellent, and the sushi rolls are fresh and delicious. We especially enjoyed their Rainbow Roll. All of the fish was tender and flavorful, and the prices are very reasonable. While sitting outside you are very close to boats, and the breezes are refreshing. This is a great restaurant for a quick lunch or dinner, or an afternoon snack. After ordering at the counter, the food comes quickly and pleasantly. The restaurant is very small, but there are other places to take your sushi and eat it, if all of the tables are filled. After lunch you can explore the breakwater and other harbor sights. Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

That was my first trip to US to Santa Barbara and I collected soooo good sushi memories :)))) I took away some Californian /avocado maki and set next to the ocean and ate :D Amazing taste :) Very very reasonable prices! Compare to Europe cheaper, bigger and taster! :) Really recommend this friendly place!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Have your sushi on a wrought iron table while gazing at the harbor just yards away. Then take a nice Windywalk out to the end of the harbor. Location is everything

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Had lunch here after kayaking in the bay. Quick service, fresh and yummy sushi. Sat outside and enjoyed the goings on on the boardwalk.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I have been to this place three times and twice we had a great experience. I had not been there for about a year and then I happened to be in Santa Barbara and decided to stop by. I ordered the combo special I have ordered before. It comes with teriyaki chicken and white rice and one California roll and one spicy tuna roll. The food took a long time to arrive even though the place was not that busy and I could see at least three people in the kitchen. When the food arrived I had to remove my sunglasses, because I thought I was seeing things. The chicken looked green. After removing my glasses I verified that indeed the chicken looked green. I asked the cashier about how this was cooked and asked for a refund. The cashier called the owner and he said he could not give me a refund, but he offered to give me another sushi roll. I accepted this. So here is my theory on the chicken. While the previous times I have been there the chicken tasted recently made and fresh, I think that they have changed this process and now pre cook the chicken by boiling it and then reheat it on the grill once a customer orders it. The chicken was dried and it tasted horrible. I will likely not be going back to this place.