“I love this place”
Review of The Daily Grind

The Daily Grind
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Friendly staff, laid back coffee house with a good variety of breakfast/lunch food, pastries and fresh fruits. An easy access on my way to work, and of course lots of coffees. Early morning are full of people reading while having coffee, groups meet to start the day. Great ambiance indoor and outdoor.

1  Thank thefrenchpro

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This coffee joint served us very watery americano ‘s. We’re ordered the tall It should have had two shots to add some flavor. Banana muffin was good. Small parking lot.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

After a hike up to Inspiration point we were searching for a place to have coffee on Da La Vina street and found the Daily Grind. I was sitting on the outside patio with Rita and viewing the Kasota stone façade and roofline, when, I commented to Rita that it reminded me of a Shell station. Rita said it was, didn't I see the Shell sign over the coffee counter when I ordered. I laughed at this. I am glad these iconic structures have found a second life and in this case a popular casual coffee shop.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Been here many times over the past few years on my trips to SB... wow there has been a change and it is no longer a fantastic coffee place... Coffee bean flavor tasted old and definitely not fresh beans. Super disappointed! Ordered a latte with almond milk and a white chocolate mocha iced.... both tasted like old coffee....

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I walked here from my Airbnb for coffee several times. The selection is great and I was never disappointed. I wanted to try the food but was never hungry while there.