“Taste like cardboard”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #425 of 569 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I remembered that one of the pizza chains had a deal for large pizza for $7.99, I went online to find the closest location (this one), called them, and asked if they were the ones with that special. The guy, who I think may be a manager there, told me that special was no longer available. I still had the website up, and while looking around a little up comes that special. So I ordered it online, and when I went to pick it up I spoke with the a#@#l.., who answered the phone and he un-apologetically said, "That's now an online only special." He flat out lied to me over the phone! What a D*%#!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I like the Artisan pizza and also the Feast pizza series. The boneless chicken are also tasteful. I always order online and then pick the pizza up from the closest store to my hotel/office. I never feel disappointed about their pizza and chicken. The cheese bread is also very nice.