“Perfect for my need for an ocean view and a lobster roll.”
Review of Harbor Restaurant

Harbor Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harbor Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State and Cabrillo
Transit: The 'wharf woodie' and the local trollies can bring customers form the downtown area to Stearn's Wharf.
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Great location on Stern's Pier. Parking can be free (validated) on pier but we did not know in advance and parked off pier and hoofed it. Restaurant is very nice with spectacular views. Watch the seals diving outside your window table. Only lobster roll I found on menu during our two week stay on the coast. Good and quite large. Not the best I've ever had, but certainly had me smiling. Walk the shops on the pier. Fun time.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

On a road trip we stopped in beautiful Santa Barbara and were attracted to the ocean and the long pier known as Stearn's Wharf. Seeing that it was lunch time we decided to explore the pier for places to eat. (We parked in a large lot at the foot of the pier and thought the parking was free, it wasn't for there are machines to pay for parking, hence a $22 ticket on our window.) Back to the review, we chose the Harbor Restaurant for the menu was appealing and the decor and view was spectacular. My wife chose the Crab Louie and I ordered the Maytag Bacon Bleu Burger made with prime ground beef. Spectacular! Good meal, good value, and I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I was pleasantly surprised when a restaurant at a tourist destination had so much charm and local flavor. Great servers and even better food with portions that satisfied my 6 foot 3 240 lb. appetite. This is a great place for a date, business lunch, or just a drink after work on the deck. After u r done take in the shops on the pier and town. Great wine tasting too.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Try their large delicious lobster roll while enjoying the activities at the harbor. Very good service and validated 90 min parking On the pier.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We had breakfast here on a sunday morning. The breakfast choices were great, the view of the beach from the wharf was great and the staff were great. Sunday brunch could be accompanied with all you can drink champagne, which is a lovely way to start your day.
The food was well prepared and the portions were more than enough! An added bonus is, there is free valet parking if you arrive in a car! Santa Barbara is a lovely town and I wish we could have stayed longer