“Very good menu items”
Review of Birk's Restaurant

Birk's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Birk's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 443 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mission College
Reviewed 13 September 2017

A full menu of top of the line foods. Had the Scallops and they were excellent. Four large scallops cooked to perfection. They do charge a $20 corkage fee but waved it upon seeing ours was a screw top even though an expensive bottle. Also, it was our anniversary and they comped a $22 dessert sampler which was too much to eat.

1  Thank Jerry T

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I rarely review my home town spots. But this place keeps me coming back. The filet mignon is to die for, they also make a great martini.

DianaBirk, Manager at Birk's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We agree - our filet mignon is a great choice.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently went to Birk's for dinner. I must say it was the best cut of filet I have ever had. However, it was quite cold inside, I would advise to bring a sweater.

Ale L, Manager at Birk's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

If there's one we are proud of, it's our steaks, so we are happy to hear you were a fan!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

very tasty food and good atmosphere for business meal, which is suitable for japanese culture. crab cake was beautiful. and my waiter was also good too.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the restaurant with 6 people for a business dinner. The location is perfect for such an occasion. There is a good atmosphere but luckily it is not too loud so that you can understand each other.
The crab cakes to start were very nice. I was disappointed in the artichoke dish. My main course was the smoked steak, small size. It was cooked as requested and the portion was more than enough. I can recommend the Brussels sprouts.