All reviewsmini kitchenspent nights herecomplimentary breakfastfree wifilawrence expresswaygreat place to stayconvenient locationhotel is locatedfront desk stafffirst floornice roomsan joselaundryfreewaypros
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Everything was good except for the guy at the front desk who didn't bother to greet or even utter a word when I walked in to request help that the keys did not work when I came the next day. He updated the keys and just threw them on the counter like he was a card dealer!!! And not another word and went back into the other room behind the front desk. Isn't this considered rude in hospitality industry?

Other than this, the stay was awesome.
Location was good near the major express ways and awesome restaurants in the El Camino Real.
Will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dead P
Ruby J, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, I will personally check the my front desk staff your constructive feedback always help us to improve. looking forward to see you in near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I made my reservation before Memorial Day. I emphasized my need to have a ground floor room because you have no elevator I have a serious back problem and walking up 15 steps is hard for me. I also was put in a far back corner of the parking lot not close to the front desk walking is also hard for me. I just do not understand what happened>

JoAnn Seeley room 134

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jo Ann S

Dear Guest

Sorry for the inconvenience. we always keep our guest's request on priority , but sometime due to unavailability of requested room. we have to provide similar room as requested. I hope you understand the situation and visit us again. looking forward to see you in near future

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I stay at the Granada Inn as frequently as possible.It has always been a pleasure.Excellent staff and management.The rooms are clean and quiet.The housekeepers do an exceptional job.Reviewed by Brian Cote.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Ruby J, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hi Brian

As usual you enjoyed your stay, looking forward to see you again

thanks

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This is an older motel style and shows it. It does not look like anything but the outside has ever been renovated. The bed was uncomfortable, the room was an ok size, but really old carpet, bathroom, ac unit, (tiny) kitchenette (consisting of old microwave, really old vent hood, 2 burner hot plate, fridge). My husband woke up with bug bites. The only redeeming quality was the friendly front desk staff.
You have to pay a $20 deposit for room keys which is refundable at checkout if you return the keys. There is also a $20/hr fee if you are not out of the room on time (11:00am). Definitely do not recommend it. It was less expensive than other area hotels, but for good reason.

Room Tip: Sorry, can't help you here.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest , we are sorry that we were not as per your expectation.

Management

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The bed is too soft. If there is a hard bed instead of soft bed and lighting room, it should be good.
Also, the breakfast is only break, orange, and coffee. Cn you please have hot milk and some hot foods? Thanks for all you guys.

Room Tip: The room felt warm.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us your suggestions are valuable, we will definitely consider in near future.