“Great server!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had so much fun interacting with our server today. We tried to figure out what part of Europe he was from, but struck out. Our food was great. They give huge pancakes and their corn beef and hash is homemade. My son ordered a mocha milkshake that he said was thick and very tasty. They have a lot of menu choices and they have different homemade soups each day. We got there too early to order lunch, but the items looked great. On Thursdays after 4pm, they have Loco Moco, so we'll be back sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The menu is big, but the food sucks. Waste of calories. I'm sure Jack in the box would be been a better choice for breakfast.

Ordered a classic bacon and eggs breakfast with toast. None of it was any good. Save your time and money and go elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

If you are expecting a 'normal' diner fare
get ready for a big delightful surprise.
That's right folks
you're not in kansas anymore
and a diner in SC is something definitely found 'over the rainbow' . The food is far from 'traditionally. it's healthy, green, sustainable and delish!

1  Thank Libi K
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I appreciate how the staff worked with my budget. I chose my bread for a toasted sandwich taste. The meat was filling, and succulent. The fries were hot, and crispy. I also appreciated how I was able to use wifi. I had to stay an night in the area due to the rain throughout northern California.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

the foos is good the service is fast all the police eat at this place when it is late- hey I like that place.