“excellent coffee”

Cuisines: American
Description: Corner of Hubbard and Ocean Street
Description: Corner of Hubbard and Ocean Street
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Got the dirty chai, and it was awesome (not overly sweet like most chais out there). So awesome, that it warranted a second visit. The regular coffee was also excellent. Service was fast. Place was clean.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We stop for a cup of coffee because it wasn't the usual corporate type place. Very friendly staff with a nice atmosphere. The coffee was terrific.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

A friend suggested we meet here for coffee when I was passing through Santa Cruz, and what a find! I hadn't noticed it before -- perhaps my eyes were focused on Marianne's, the delicious ice cream parlor next door! The atmosphere is a very friendly one -- I was welcomed as if I were a regular. It's cozy and sunny -- a great place to either sit alone or have a relaxed conversation with an old friend. The latte I ordered was perfect, and they also have pastries and savory snacks available. I will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Choose from SO Many drinks! Friendly staff, great service. Good hustle on the drinks too. Wish they had WiFi, but I'll still come here anyways.

1  Thank chris221gm
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Sometimes at night you want a good chai or espresso drink. Fins is there. It has some pre made sandwiches, desserts,fruit,shakes as well the servers are always friendly. A down side for some travelers is no wi-fi. I enjoy the simple pleasant atmosphere