“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Good pizza for a quick bite. Their pesto was delicious and my husband enjoyed his mushroom and “Figgy Piggy”. Service was ok but I don’t expect amazing service from a pizza place.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great pizza by the slice. Have a bite, stay a short while and be on your way.
This location location is one of the first Pizza My Hearts after the original Capitola Esplanade location.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

After few years me And my Wife decide to stop again in Santa Cruz now whit two kids, at 6pm few guest in the Line we order a pizza to eat at the table, table dirty And fatty, after One our wait (we already paid the bill So did nt left ) whit kids crazy for the h-angry And many homeless as company, we got a mid warm bad pizza on One paper disch And gummy forks, a nightmare ! 40 $ for 2 beers 2 soda And One kind on pizza , self service beware
Anyway the whole town do not offer good food at Any price, but the highest concentration of homeless per square mile
Really a pity , in 15 yrs the last time in town

1  Thank fabrizio s
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Dropped by here as we were staying nearby. Didn’t actually feel like eating pizza but it was the best on offer so....
was so surprised. This was fabulous pizza. Really fresh, perfect crust & base. I recommend the list that they are famous for ... terrific spot

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ordered delivery from here. The delivery was really late, but I understand it was a busy night. I cannot have gluten and ordered the gluten free pizza. The crust was so burnt we couldn’t enjoy it. Paid $38 bucks for burnt pizza. I took the pizza in when they opened the next day to show them and they explained that this is how they have to cook the gluten free pizza so it isn’t raw in the middle. Sorry, you should really sort that out then...find some different crust or don’t offer it. I don’t know anyone who would be happy with burnt crust! They were nice and gave my husband some free slices to make up for it but still not good enough in my opinion. Disappointed.