“Rad, old-school Santa Cruz joint.”
Review of Crepe Place

Crepe Place
Ranked #23 of 395 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Always a good time, always delicious crepes, and worth checking out for the music scene as well. We love it so much, my wife and I had our "rehearsal dinner" there almost 20 years ago, and would do it again. We love sitting outside out back when the weather is mice, and love being cozy inside when it isn't.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I love crepes! Beautiful combination of savory crepes on the menu. I had the Gatsby and my daughter had the Mama Mia crepe. Both were filled with fresh and flavorful ingredients. My husband had the Cobb salad. HUGE portions. The dinner option could easily feed 2.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place is historic 60’s Santa Cruz. The drinks are creative without being trendy. The food is good with a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes always served with a little warm, freshly baked loaf of whole wheat bread. Many nights they have live music.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

They have been in business since 1974, survived 3 natural disasters and are still going strong. The crepes are massive: most people need a doggy box. I love the salads. They have a gorgeous back garden with patio heaters. Full bar which is known for Bloody Marys. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

i like this place they offer a huge selection of foods and drinks0 the portionsd are generous and hey my friends play music there sometimes. got to check this out people!