Used to come here 25 years ago when we were dating, then a few years later with our little boy, now he's in college and we decided to re-visit our old funky little place. The place looks great, new decks, cheerful landscaping, very accommodating nice hosts. We went for 2 days felt like 2 weeks. Nice clean cottage, functioning kitchenette, quiet quiet quiet. The funk factor is still here, so if you want shee shee, dont come here! We love this place, It's true authentic Santa Cruz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages