“Really good food. Really, really good food.”

Linda's Seabreeze Cafe
Ranked #2 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Fabrizo and Jessica are the nicest people to serve you while you enjoy your time having breakfast or lunch. The selection of meals are both unique and prepared with love. Excellent service.
Excellent presentation, taste, variety and value.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, tasty food, quick service all in a cute cramped venue where you can smell the ocean breeze blow by. No hostess, you put your name on a sheet. Be prepared for a 20+ wait. Parties of over 6 are better off going somewhere else... Or you should just ditch your extra family members and that annoying Uncle and make a pit stop at this place!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Linda's Seabreeze Cafe was the first breakfast of our honeymoon in California and it was probably the best meal of the entire trip. Really tasty food, huge portions, stunning value and, best of all, really attentive and friendly service from the staff. Small, relaxing place.. wish I could eat there every day!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I can see why this place has great reviews - it's small but very pleasant and the service and food is excellent at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We were in Santa Cruz for a University visit to UCSC and we decided to have our breakfast in a local SC restaurant. I’ve found this place with a great review on the Google Maps. I got a classic breakfast plate with scrambled eggs. It was really tasty and high quality. They also serve Cinnamon Rolls for free for every person. It’s absolutely amazing. Never had anything better in my life. I wonder how they do it because it’s just magical. I guarantee you that you’ll have a great time in this local restaurant. Although it doesn’t accept credit cards, it has an ATM machine on site for withdrawing money. Personally it doesn’t matter if its cash only or not. If I had a good meal, its a place worthwhile for a visit.