“Excellent Coffee”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #8 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Santa Cruz
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast on a recent trip to Santa Cruz. The shop has a convenient location in the central downtown area. The coffee drinks are well-made and Peet's beans make for a fabulous cappuccino. Service was warm and friendly.

Overall, a great spot for an excellent coffee drink!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stopped by for quick breakfast while waiting for my boyfriend to complete triathlon. I had 2 hours to kill and was really enjoying this spot: great service, clean and not crowded. My tea was delicious and a breakfast sandwich was tasty. Enjoyed my quiet time with the Good Times.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I'm not a coffee drinker, so I am always looking for an alternative drink. I have fallen in love with the Iced "Javiva" Matcha Green Tea Latte. Oh how I love it!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Surprised to find a coffee shop opening at 0500 especially in Santa Cruz. Strange mornings as you walk up Pacific at that hour but nice to see their welcoming faces and good coffee!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The staff is helpful and knowledgable. I had questions that were answered easily. Peets coffee is reliably good. Nice venue on the Pacific Avenue Mall.