See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The area is very quiet. We had the newly renovated room. The room and bathroom itself are clean. However blanket has cigarette burned holes. The wifi has very bad connection. There was breakfast provided as well.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Room was huge. we had s very peaceful evening. Room was clean and no bugs that I had read about in previous reviews.Train does come by twice earlyWould morning.I'd. Come back if only they were pet friendly. Totally recommend this place..

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights..the bed was very comfortable ... they were nice and polite... i the only thing was that we went and they were fixing around the hotel so u can hear the noise... and also my room was missing a iron.. but other then that i really liked it

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank guera9800
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I booked this motel through Hotwire.com. After finding out that it was this place, I looked at the reviews and was very disappointed! I bought insurance and was very tempted to use it, but decided to try it out. The staff wasn't that bad and, yeah, the place is pretty run down, but you get what you pay for, right? It wasn't so bad that I couldn't sleep in it. We spent most of our time at Universal Studios, Magic Mountain and Disneyland. It has a hot tub and swimming pool and my granddaughter used it almost every night we were there. I didn't notice that it was all that dirty like someone else mentioned. The TV reception wasn't very good, but we didn't mind because we didn't stick around the place long enough to watch it. The train did come through, but did not rattle the room at all. In fact, we slept through it most of the time, probably because we were so exhausted. There was road construction going on outside the motel that started at 7am on the weekdays. I can see that may be an issue for some, but we were already up and going by that time. And, the road construction can hardly be something that the staff at the motel can be at fault for. All in all...I would stay there again if I needed just a place to sleep and save some money for having fun!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

The following are the complaints eye encounters
1. Upon arrival at 5 p.m. the front door was locked with the sign saying be back in 5 minutes. After 20 minutes someone finally arrived.
2. Every night my room key didn't work and I had to go to the front counter to get rekeyed.
3. The complimentary breakfast was horrible. Breakfast contained mini muffins and mini coffee or cereal. Breakfast items were not allowed outside of the breakfast area.
4. Shower head was mounted too low, had to bend over too wet my hair. Also, the water was either too hot or too cold.
5. We had to put a deposit of $20 to utilize the iron from the front desk.
6. Ants we're definitely a problem all over the facility.

I do not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Pay a little extra to stay at a much better place.

Happy Travels