See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Never ended up staying. Workers answering the phone are extremly rude, cut you off when you ask questions about amenities. I was hung up on twice!!! After reading other reviews, I should have listened! RUDE RUDE RUDE

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2009

Hotel looks nice from outside,cheaper than 3 others in area that we checked. Room was clean, tv didn't have many channels,pool was good condition. A.c worked. They had continental breakfast, cereal, waffles,toast,fruit, pastries! More than enough to fill you up. Looking for luxury? Not the place. Have kids & in budget, not picky? This is for you, you don't spend on breakfast. Going back on the 19th.

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mramirez7985
Reviewed 11 December 2008

Ok so me and my boyfriend get hotel rooms every couple of weeks to spend some time together. we had been looking for a hotel in his area.(he lives in norwalk).After someone told us about the Dynasty suites we decided to give it a try.We LOVED it!
the room had a great price, and it way exceeded our expectations . its in an industrial area which is quiet and safe.The room feels homey and its always VERY clean. I also like the way that they have a no visitor policy because it ensures you that the safety and security of there guests is a priority.I thought the staff was fast and friendly , we also love the tv and all the channels! we stay there at least once a month, and just made reservations to spend christmas eve together at the dynasty suites.SO anyone that wants a great deal on a clean room in a quiet area. the dynasty suites is a shoe in!

Date of stay: October 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank hysttericglamour
Reviewed 25 July 2005

We were expecting a relaxing vacation at Dynasty Suites while we were in town for the Yankee games. That is not what we got. The owner of the hotel yelled at us for not knowing the visitor policy. When I say yelled I mean he screamed at us, paying customers. A friend of ours stopped by after we all had lunch. Apparently, there is a $40 per hour rate of having a visitor in the room. These rates are not posted anywhere, they are made up on the spot. So, if anyone knows someone in the area, do not invite them back to the hotel to hang out for even an hour. We ended up leaving a day early because of the horrible way we were treated. The owner also yelled at his employees and threatened to fire one of them right in front of us. I would never go back to that hotel, and would urge everyone to stay away from this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2005