“Convenient, Tasty and Refreshing”
Review of Tutti Frutti

Tutti Frutti
Ranked #19 of 34 Dessert in Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We stopped by after having had a delightful dinner at one of the nearby restaurants. Very convenient. The froyo was what you would expect. I like my froyo without toppings so I can't comment about them though there seemed to be an adequate selection available.

A good, solid place, but it does not hold a candle to my favorite in the city - Froyo Life.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

They always have great selection of flavours and toppings. A great way to cool down in the LA heat.

The mango flavour is so refreshing!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

tutti frutti is tutti frutti with tasty rotating froyo flavors
as for their froyos itself, the texture strikes a good balance between icy and creamy

Reviewed 15 July 2016

it is what it is.. good.

There were 4 of us, we all got something different and we each enjoyed it. I got the vanilla with mango and strawberries and I liked it very much.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Do Not Miss This One Wow what a fabulous Shop And A Wonderful Choice Of Different Flavoured Ice Yoghurts You Will Be Back For More !!!!!