“Fantastic house in Santa Monica”
other traveller has booked this property
Front Entrance, Flowering Garden Fruit trees
entrance to enclosed entrance patio bench in drought garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front Entrance, Flowering Garden Fruit trees
entrance to enclosed entrance patio
bench in drought garden
Succulents and Flowers in Front Entrance
Patio entrance in front
Patio entrance in front
Entry
Fireplace
Living room with beamed ceilings
Dining room with French doors to front patio
Eat in kitchen, granite counters, top appliances
Old beams--
Eat in table nook facing front of house. Very sunny
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bathroom with shower/tub
Guest Bedroom, trundle Bed
Guest Bedroom, door to outside patio
Hall tiled bath with double sinks, tub
Hall tiled shower
Master Bedroom
Master Bath w/steam shower, double sinks
French doors to back deck
Deck and separate office
Office on deck
Backyard, Fruit trees
Backyard and Deck with seating all around, table,chairs and umbrella
Spanish Fountain in backyard
picnic table, benches, BBQ. Heater (not seen)
portion of garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nor2n58
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic house in Santa Monica”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Coming from a very cold and wet London I was totally delighted with the amazing house here in Santa Monica. The house is in a beautiful and quiet street. The house itself could not have been bettered. The decor was perfect, the garden private and beautiful. I have found my home from home here in LA. I only hope it is always available for me when I travel to Los Angeles.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Diana S
Tucson, Arizona
“Great place!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in June 2014

We just finished spending two months at this house, and our stay was fabulous for many reasons. First, the location cannot be beat. It is close enough to the beach to walk or ride a bike (less than two miles) but far enough away that you avoid the congestion and horrible traffic of the beach. It is also in a beautiful residential neighborhood that is a short walk to the shops on Montana. Second, the house is great. We really enjoyed the beautiful garden area and the spacious accommodations. We had guests stay almost every weekend, and it never felt crowded. Third, we liked that the house had the charm of a lived-in home, rather than the feeling of a sterile rental. And it was stocked with everything you might need from cooking spices, to scotch tape, a stapler, and laundry detergent. Finally, our host Susan was fabulous! She thought of every detail, recommended restaurants, and even e-mailed us a coupon for on! We felt like it was our home, and that was due in large part to Susan's welcoming and warm attitude. We give this place our highest recommendation, and if Susan ever wanted to sell it, we would buy it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SLR1106
New York City, New York
“Feel right at home in this incredible home”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I had an amazing time staying at this beautiful Spanish style house in Santa Monica. It is so well decorated with art in every room, beautiful furniture and bedding, everything very stylish and super comfortable. The place is also near to all shopping, Whole Foods, great restaurants, although I did cook often in the fabulous kitchen in this home, movies are close by, and a 5 min. ride straight to the beach and the beautiful Santa Monica Pier.

I was there for work, and spent most of my time working in the exotic garden in the backyard, in the office off the deck, or on the bench of the lush front garden (and yes the wifi works out there), I felt like I was working from a tropical island. Amazing!

The owner, Susan, was incredibly lovely!

I can't wait to stay here again for work or for play!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Love the whole house, it's really beautiful!
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Texas
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in February 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
England
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing