“One of my favourite breakfast places in Santa Monica”
Review of Jinky's Cafe

Jinky's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 719 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Description: Jinky's specializes in Breakfast with a full range of freshly made Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles and our specialty Flaky French Toasts. 20+ Flavors of Chili, Burgers,Sandwiches and large salads. A good Selection of Pizza and Pasta and Lunch offerings with South Western and International flavors. A very family friendly restaurant!
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

All kind of good breakfast choices.
Quick service. I love their french toast and eggs Benedict. Not expensive .

Alan V, Owner at Jinky's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for the nice review!!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Had a quick breakfast here with my husband. Overall, decent place but not the best we've had. Lots of menu options- almost too overwhelming. We both just made our own omelettes which were good, but a little pricey. We liked that we had the option for fruit vs potatoes with our meal. Their pumpkin pancakes were also delicious.

Thank you for reviewing our restaurant!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

They have no idea what they are doing. The food was good but you could never be sure if you got the food you actually ordered. The service was extremely slow.

Alan V, Owner at Jinky's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to inform me that you are very disappointed. I want to assure you that correcting this situation is as important to us as it clearly and justifiably is to you. Please email me at jinkyscafe@gmail.com. I would like to send you complimentary coupons and specials. I hope this will encourage you to visit us one more time.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention,

Alan Verma,
Jinky's Cafe

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this place for breakfast and it didn't disappoint. We had waffles which were very nice along with orange juice. Well worth a visit.

Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Our last morning in the USA so my wife and I decided to take a breakfast here. We tried yesterday (Sunday) morning, but the queue was significant so we went elsewhere.
Today we got lucky and ordered a pot of coffee and a Classic Eggs Benedict and a Chili Jumble.
Food was served quickly and it was massive!
I don't know if I can eat all this Chili Jumble? How many eggs did they use for the omelette? I think at least 4! And the omelette is topped with cheese and contains chili and there is fried potatoes on the side and salsa and sour cream!
My wife enjoyed her Benedict, but hardly touched the potatoes (too much!) and gave me her griddled ham (more like gammon).
A massive breakfast which tasted good! Would certainly visit agin
P.S. No need for lunch today, this will see us through to our evening meal!

Alan V, Owner at Jinky's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you for the nice review!!!