“June 8th visit for lunch.”
Review of Interactive Cafe

Interactive Cafe
Ranked #346 of 733 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My daughter and I visited around Noon on June 8th. We had left the Pier and were taking a long walk around, back to the Metro stop. We walked by the Interactive Café and decided to check it out. It was not too busy when we arrived. I ordered the Hamburger, with the side salad. And I thought to try the chicken noodle soup. The hamburger was quite tasty. The salad was ok. The soup was nothing too exciting. I am glad we stopped, but I doubt I would rush back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We actually came by more than once on our trip and had no complaints either time. Great for breakfast and a killer vanilla latte

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Cakes are dry and stale. They don't carry the LA Times! It's convenient and open early but some things about this place I wish would change.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

The sitting areas were uncomfortable and dirty. The scrambled eggs were disgusting and tasted like rubber. The bacon was like 2 oily pieces of plastic. The oatmeal was really horrible. The food over all was just really not great at all. Would not recommend :(

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We were in hotel just around the corner from the cafe so it was very convenient for breakfast. The food seemed okay - I see some people have had problems or less than happy experiences but we didn't have any problems. Very informal and kind of dark inside. Obviously quite popular as it was always busy. The drinks were fine, and the food was quite adequate for our purposes. Service is fairly basic and there was a lack of what we would expect from most US service staff in the way of greeting and smiles etc. Nevertheless, it was convenient and we had no complaints about the food and drinks - which were the most important items on our agenda