“Doesn't look like much of a place but great food”
Review of Interactive Cafe

Interactive Cafe
Ranked #344 of 727 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed just around the corner so this was excellent for breakfast and late night eats. It seemed to be open all hours and had a decent range of drinks, wraps and sandwiches, freshly mafe to order. The portion size was good too. I have only given it 3 because the decor is a bit tired; it seems to have aimed for shabby chic and missed. Don't let that put you off as food and service is excellent

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulous portion love the fruit its served with love that if you dont want the bread you are still satisfied

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The "fancy" breakfast place next door had a 45 minute wait...so we just went in here because we were heading north to BIg Sur and wanted to get on our way. For a "simple" decor and not too fancy looking place, the service was great, as was the breakfast we had. Not to mention, great cappuccinos ( they use Illy coffee) which you don't often get in the "fancy" breakfast places. They also have a mini-market at the back and in front for small items to go --fruits, chocolates, drinks..etc--. We spent less than $25 at Interactive Cafe for breakfast for two,,,,and that is just fine when you have free Wi-Fi and very friendly service. PS- The token used to open the bathroom door was funny,..but it makes for a good way to ensure only clients can use the john!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My son and I ate breakfast here two days in a row. Just a bagel and cream cheese, but we each had the fresh juices, which were very good, and both mornings, my latte was just right. Lengthy breakfast menu, so we could have expanded our choices, but got just what we wanted. This is the place to go!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My daughter and I visited around Noon on June 8th. We had left the Pier and were taking a long walk around, back to the Metro stop. We walked by the Interactive Café and decided to check it out. It was not too busy when we arrived. I ordered the Hamburger, with the side salad. And I thought to try the chicken noodle soup. The hamburger was quite tasty. The salad was ok. The soup was nothing too exciting. I am glad we stopped, but I doubt I would rush back.